The first Service Pack for Navisworks 2010 is now available! You can get the service pack here - Navisworks SP1 Page. This update applies to all versions (Freedom, Review, Simulate and Manage) of Navisworks.
If you happen to have Navisworks for Manufacturing, there is a separate download HERE. There is a known service pack installation issue for customers with Autodesk Navisworks 2010 and Autodesk Navisworks 2010 for Manufacturing installed side-by-side. There is a txt file on the SP page, please read this if you are using Navisworks for Manufacturing.
***Please make sure you read the Readme file before installing the service pack***
- Clash Detective. Camera now transitions more smoothly between clash results.
- Object Animation. When adding a keyframe to the end of an animation the object movement now remains consistent.
- Comments window. The ID column in the Comments window is now labeled Comment ID.
- Hyperlinks and Smart Tags. Autodesk Navisworks now remembers Hyperlinks and SmartTags visibility settings between sessions. New Show Hyperlinks and Show SmartTags options have been added to the Options Editor (Interface node).
- Sectioning. The section bar slider now maintains correct settings when user switches between viewpoints.
- Collaboration. When using the collaborate function all window states now remain consistent.
- AutoCAD Interoperability. AutoCAD elements are now correctly displayed on the Properties tab of the Selection Tree window.
Installing Autodesk Navisworks 2010 no longer causes issues with AutoCAD VBA customizations.
- Inventor Interoperability. You can now view Inventor 'surface models' in Autodesk Navisworks.
- IFC Interoperability. Improved support for IFC 2X2 files. Missing components and misplaced Geometry issues are now resolved.
- Revit Interoperability.
Structural usage text designated in Revit is now displayed in Autodesk Navisworks.
Window and door openings are now supported when exporting NWC files from Revit.
Revit models modeled in mm now appear the correct size in Autodesk Navisworks.
- AutoCAD Visual LISP. Visual LISP feature of AutoCAD 2008 and 2009 now functions correctly after Autodesk Navisworks 2010 is installed.