Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to my Navisworks Info

Hello Everyone!! For those of you coming over from my Revit Architecture blog, thanks. And for those of you coming here directly welcome!

After consulting/teaching/supporting Navisworks for about a year now, I figured it was time to collect my thoughts regarding Navisworks in one place. So, you’ll see some tips/tricks I’ve picked up and just plain ran across. I’ll also be posting news about Navisworks…things like updates (service packs, hotfixes, etc.), new release info, etc.

This is probably not going to be a daily thing (as those who follow my Revit Arch page can tell), but as I get info I will post it. There aren’t a lot of blogs about Navisworks, so hopefully you find this blog useful.

I welcome any comments and questions. If you would like to see something talked about here, please let me know!

Thanks again for stopping by my little piece of the blog world!
Dwane

1 comment: